The Muggi is a versatile drinks carrier that can be used by people of all abilities, but it can be especially helpful for wheelchair users. The Muggi has a number of features that make it ideal for wheelchair users, including:
- It is a hands-free device, which means that wheelchair users can carry their drinks without having to use their hands. This can be helpful for people who have limited hand function or who find it difficult to carry heavy objects.
- The Muggi has a non-slip surface, which helps to prevent drinks from spilling. This is important for wheelchair users, as they may not be able to quickly adjust their position if their drink spills.
- The Muggi is adjustable, which means that it can be used with a variety of wheelchairs. This is important, as wheelchairs come in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- The Muggi is lightweight and portable, which makes it easy to take with you on the go. This is important for wheelchair users, as they may need to travel frequently.
Overall, the Muggi is a versatile and helpful drinks carrier that can be used by people of all abilities. However, it can be especially helpful for wheelchair users, as it provides a number of features that make it ideal for their needs.
Here are some reviews from wheelchair users who have used the Muggi:
- “The Muggi is a lifesaver! I used to have so much trouble carrying my drinks around in my wheelchair, but now I can just clip it on and go. It’s so much easier and more convenient.”
- “I’m so glad I found the Muggi. It’s made a big difference in my life. I can now carry my drinks around without having to worry about them spilling or me dropping them.”
- “The Muggi is the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I can finally enjoy a cup of coffee without having to worry about it spilling all over me.”
To find out more, please visit our shop page: https://www.enableaccessibility.org.uk/shop/